Yep it IS possible -Have it ALL
“What you think you become, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you create.”
I love this statement as a reminder that mindfulness is a practice with no end. The Institute for Integrative Health and I are conspiring toward YOUR greatness! We have intentionally designed a group for you to take your health to the next level over the holidays. Does that sound like a contraindication? Well it is not. And it is our intention for you to not only stay on track with your life and health goals but to take them to the next level. Sound good?
Are you ready?
That is the most important question. This 8-week program is lead by me with content that I have gathered over the last 20 years of best practices. You will learn tools that you will use for the rest of your life. We are offering this program at a price that is phenomenal ($149 if you sign up before November 3rd and $199 after November 3rd), it is in a supportive environment with like minded people, with similar goals. If you want to get healthier, learn, support others, and reduce your stress over the holidays, this is the program for you.
Here is the skinny (pardon the pun):
- Eight evening group coaching sessions—one in person (November 16th at the Institute for Integrative Health) and seven by video conference
- Personal goal-setting and an exploration of strategies for overcoming barriers
- Proven approaches for letting go of unhelpful behaviors and embracing new ones
- Strategies for managing holiday eating patterns so you can avoid sabotage
- A caring support system to help you hold yourself accountable—and to celebrate your successes
- Daily personal support through communication with your appointed partner
- Daily inspirational emails from me
- Email access to her when you have questions
- Discussions on themes such as commitment, acceptance, and gratitude
- Presentations on topics like sugar, protein, and balance
- Weekly resource guides full of strategies, recipes, exercises, and tips
- Tools to establish healthy habits that will last a lifetime
If you have questions, email me. If you would like to join us sign up here.